Concord Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!!

Go down

Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Empty Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!!

Post  Zanlow Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 am

So yeah its September 05, 2010 and I just remembered this forum now, and wow... just wow... over 600 post and 10 members ? I thought this originally was an Ogame forum, but I dont recall most of these people or who they are in real life, also is this before Druskov ? that might explain his absence since at that time, he didn't exist to us. Damn... I wish I could revive this, but facebook and personal lives have disrupted that plan for now Sad Any just checking in on you guys... two years it took me.... sadface...
Zanlow
Zanlow
Private
Private

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Class of Character: Swordsman
Experiance Bar:
Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Left_bar_bleue0/500Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

Back to top Go down

Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Empty Re: Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!!

Post  Zanlow Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Wow, I was strange back in September
Zanlow
Zanlow
Private
Private

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Class of Character: Swordsman
Experiance Bar:
Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Left_bar_bleue0/500Two F***ING years later and this thing lived a little bit after I left ? also WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN !!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

Back to top Go down